The (Mis)Adventures of a Krazy Marwari Bride in Kolkata moving to Winnipeg.

Saturday 24 January 2015

The Ultimate Checklist for the Indian Bride


Today I would like to share with you something that helped me a lot during my wedding planning.During your wedding,there are so many things to do that it is very easy to forget the little and sometimes even the most obvious things.I had prepared this Wedding Planning Checklist to organize my thoughts and avoid the chaos going on in my head.Of course,every bride has different priorities and so they have different things to do.This list is just a reference to what I had done and I hope it is a source of help to all the new brides and their families!






2 comments:

  1. Wedding planning does take up a lot patience and time. It's true that we can easily forget about the small details! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Krazy Kolkata Bride, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena